Friday, May 24, 2013

Book Review: Limitless






Nick Vujicic has a new book! I’ve just read this book and it is amazing! His new release that came out early 2013 is a hit! Here are some reasons why I recommend this book.

            #1 Nick has so much truth packed into this small book it’s a necessity to have.

            #2 Nick is hilarious!

            #3 If you want to learn more about God, this is the book to read!
           
            #4 His book has fifty daily devotions; it’s truly a great value.

            If you’re not familiar with Nick, he is a true fighter. Born without arms or legs, he has faced tremendous challenges, but at the same time lives one of the most free and amazing lives of anyone I know.

If you have read Nick’s other books, this one ties them all together. Even if you haven’t read his other books, this is one of the best! This devotional is an awesome way to grow closer to God. I think this book will help you however old or young you are.

.Waterbrook Multnomah provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions expressed are my own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment