Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Book Review: Life Without Limits





"Life Without Limits" is an eye opening book. Do you want to live an incredible life free of limits? If you do, I highly recommend this book.
           
Nick Vujicic is a great example to live a courageous life. He can face an obstacle, like having no arms or legs, and overcome it. He knows how to live life using great humor and God’s power. His book, by the way, is hilarious.
           
In this book Nick shares amazing advice for living a life of happiness and fulfillment. He is incredibly practical and gets down to the heart of some of the most pressing issues in life. He just has so much wisdom to share and it’s all compacted into a book! I hope you learn from him as much as I have

.Waterbrook Multnomah provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions expressed are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment