Monday, January 7, 2013

Book Review: If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure




If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure is an absolutely fabulous book.  I have thoroughly enjoyed it!

It is packed with encouraging scripture that will uplift you and leave you feeling full of God!  You'll experience satisfaction and fulfillment from the Lord, and encouragement from Sheri like you were chatting over coffee with a special friend.

Not only will you be left full in the spiritual sense, this book is also packed with over 100 healthy and unique recipes that will leave you satisfied and help you make healthy choices while losing weight!

This book will encourage you, and also show you how to be an encouragement to others.  I highly recommend it!

Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions expressed are my own.  I personally thought this book was a good value, and great read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment